Some things you should know about the free resources given away on this site.
It’s important to note that many resources (doodles, photos, graphics, etc) featured on this site are subject to copyright.
This license applies to the free digital resources (graphics, photos, videos, etc) that are made available for download on Doodle House.
- You may use the photos/graphics in any number of personal and commercial projects for yourself or a client. This means you can use it on websites, books, magazines, apps, printed materials, etc.
- You may modify the photos/graphics to meet your requirements.
- Credit for the photos/graphics isn’t required, though I would highly appreciate a link back to this site.
Please don’t resell or redistribute the photos/graphics on another website without consent.
Copyright & Trademark Notice!
This is very important, so please read through it carefully.
The photos are free to be downloaded and used for commercial and non-commercial purposes, however, that doesn’t mean the photos/graphics can be used for anything.
Many of the photos/graphics featured for free will include people, products, and services that can be subject to privacy, trademark, and copyright infringement.
Best Practice Guideline: Avoid using photos/graphics in a manner that will negatively impact an individual or company/brand.
- Brands: If you are planning on using a photo/graphic that contains a brand or trademarked item (example: iPhone) for commercial purposes, it’s important the commercial item/service you are promoting should not hint that it’s some way associated with the brand or trademarked item.
- People: If the photo/graphic contains people’s faces, it still can be used for personal or commercial use, as long as it’s not harmful to the individual.
In summary, avoid using photos/graphics in content that can be damaging to individual(s) or brands. This means, avoid using photos/graphics in inappropriate content including but not limited to the endorsement of product/service, hate speech, racism, etc.
All other contents including written text, images, diagrams, sounds, or texts in other electronic forms are subject to copyright. If you would like to use any of the other content from this site for your own purposes (i.e. blog, print, website, app, classroom, etc), please get in touch with us.